Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Multipurpose Precision Lubricant, 16 oz. Aerosol Can
- Item # 1HBK1
- Mfr. Model # 02005
- NSN #
- UNSPSC # 15121514
- Catalog Page # 3062
- Shipping Weight 1.0 lbs.
- Item Multipurpose Precision Lubricant
- Size 16 oz.
- Container Type Aerosol Can
- Base Petroleum Distillate
- Color Amber
- Temp. Range 250 Degrees F
- Flash Point 200 Degrees F
- Dielectric Strength 51,300V
- VOC Content 0
- Specific Gravity 0.82
- Metal Detectable No
- Application Lubricating, Penetrating, Inhibiting Corrosion Caused By Water Penetration in Electrical Equipment
- Standards NSF Registered 017224, Category Code H2
- Green Certification or Other Recognition RoHS Compliant
- Net Weight 11 oz.
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is RoHS Compliant.
This item has been restricted from sale in the following countries: Canada, Colombia, Hong Kong, Japan and Taiwan.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Item # 2YE15CRC
Price $9.72 / each
Alternate Search Terms
- Corrosion Inhibitors (2207)
- Rust Inhibitors (817)
- Rust Preventives (488)
- Food-Grade Lubricants (463)
- Multipurpose Lubricants (365)
- Aerosol Lubricants (301)
- Lubricant Aerosols (295)
- Multipurpose Oils (253)
- Spray Lubricants (234)
- Rust-Preventive Lubricants (185)
- Corrosion Inhibitor Aerosols (172)
- Antirust Aerosols (163)
- Penetrating Lubricants (145)
- Penetrating Oils (131)
- FDA-Approved Lubricants (112)
- NSF Rated H2 Lubricants (109)
- Dielectric Lubricants (83)
- USDA Classified H2 Lubricants (82)
- Aerosol Oils (72)
- Aerosol Penetrants (72)
- Penetrant Aerosols (72)
- Multipurpose Penetrants (65)
- Non-Ozone Depleting Lubricants (59)
- Plastic Safe Lubricants (39)
- Moisture Displacers (35)
- Moisture-Displacer Aerosols (22)
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.