Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Penetrating Oil, Food Grade, 5 Gal
- Item # 5GUH7
- Mfr. Model # 03088
- UNSPSC # 15121526
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 37.25 lbs.
- ItemFood Grade Penetrating Oil
- Size5 gal.
- Container TypeBucket
- BaseMineral Oil
- Temp. Range32 Degrees to 300 Degrees F
- Flash Point190 Degrees F
- Dielectric StrengthNot Specified
- VOC Content0%
- Specific Gravity0.82
- Metal DetectableNo
- ApplicationFood Processing Equipment Directly Exposed to Food Products Including Scales, Fans, Carts, Galleys, Bottlers, Chutes, Conveyors, Racks, Ovens, Stoves, Fillers, Mixers, Freezers, Rails, Cooking Appliances
- StandardsNSF Registered 130545, Category Code H1
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Combustible Liquids
This item has been restricted from sale in the following countries: Canada, Colombia, Hong Kong, Japan and Taiwan.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.