Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Food Grade Penetrating Oil, 16 oz. Aerosol Can
- Item # 4JB37
- Mfr. Model # 03086
- NSN #
- UNSPSC # 15121514
- Catalog Page # 3454
- Shipping Weight 0.9 lbs.
- Item Food Grade Penetrating Oil
- Size 16 oz.
- Container Type Aerosol Can
- Base White Mineral Oil
- Color Clear
- Temp. Range 32 Degrees to 300 Degrees F
- Flash Point 200 Degrees F
- Dielectric Strength Not Specified
- VOC Content 0
- Specific Gravity 0.82
- Metal Detectable No
- Application All Food Processing Equipment
- Standards NSF Registered 130546, Category Code H1
- Green Certification or Other Recognition RoHS Compliant
- Net Weight 11 oz.
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is RoHS Compliant.
This item has been restricted from sale in the following countries: Canada, Colombia, Hong Kong, Japan and Taiwan.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
- Oil Lubricants (921)
- Food-Grade Lubricants (431)
- Aerosol Lubricants (295)
- Lubricant Aerosols (289)
- NSF Rated H1 Lubricants (268)
- USDA Classified H1 Lubricants (246)
- Spray Lubricants (236)
- Food-Grade Oils (214)
- Penetrating Lubricants (144)
- Penetrating Oils (130)
- FDA-Approved Lubricants (113)
- Aerosol Oils (72)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.