Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Cutting Fluid Sub-CategoryCutting Oils
- ItemCutting Oil
- Fluid TypeSulfur-Free
- Size16 oz.
- Container TypeAerosol
- FragranceFaint Petroleum
- Specific Gravity1.0
- Flash PointGreater than 300 Degrees F
- Viscosity328.23 Cp @212 Degrees F
- ApplicationFerrous and Non-Ferrous Metals, Including Brass, Copper and Aluminum
- FeaturesClings to Vertical Surfaces
- StandardsOSHA Hazard Communication, NSF P1 Registered
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
This item has been restricted from sale in the following countries: Canada, Colombia, Hong Kong, Japan and Taiwan.
Alternate Search Terms
- Aerosol Lubricants (258)
- Lubricant Aerosols (251)
- Machining Fluids (239)
- Metalworking Fluids (230)
- Cutting Fluids (224)
- Metal-Cutting Fluids (212)
- Oil and Fluid Lubricants (190)
- Cutting Oils (156)
- Metal-Cutting Oils (138)
- Cutting Lubricants (131)
- Threading Oils (80)
- Threading Oil Lubricants (79)
- Aerosol Oils (74)
- Conduit Threading Oils (48)
- Pipe Threading Oils (48)
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.