Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Technical Grade Lubricant, 16 oz. Aerosol Can
- Item # 4ZF10
- Mfr. Model # 03003
- NSN #
- UNSPSC # 15121514
- Catalog Page # 3455
- Shipping Weight 0.9 lbs.
- ItemTechnical Grade Lubricant
- Size16 oz.
- Container TypeAerosol Can
- BasePetroleum Distillate
- Temp. Range32 Degrees to 250 Degrees F
- Flash Point200 Degrees F
- Dielectric Strength51,300V
- VOC Content0
- Specific Gravity0.82
- Metal DetectableNo
- ApplicationElectrical Connectors, Relays, Circuit Breakers, Transformers, Switchgear, Motors, Hinges, Generators, Controls, Instruments, Communication Assemblies, Electronics, Alarm Systems, Starters, Hand Tools, Modern Plastics, Insulators
- StandardsNSF Registered 017424, Category Code H2
- Green Certification or Other RecognitionRoHS Compliant
- Net Weight11 oz.
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is RoHS Compliant.
This item has been restricted from sale in the following countries: Canada, Colombia, Hong Kong, Japan and Taiwan.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
- Corrosion Inhibitors (835)
- Rust Inhibitors (787)
- Rust Preventives (462)
- Food-Grade Lubricants (431)
- Aerosol Lubricants (278)
- Lubricant Aerosols (272)
- Spray Lubricants (239)
- Food-Grade Oils (214)
- Corrosion Inhibitor Aerosols (174)
- Rust-Preventive Lubricants (167)
- Antirust Aerosols (164)
- Penetrating Lubricants (147)
- Penetrating Oils (133)
- FDA-Approved Lubricants (113)
- NSF Rated H2 Lubricants (107)
- USDA Classified H2 Lubricants (81)
- Dielectric Lubricants (80)
- Aerosol Oils (75)
- Penetrant Aerosols (71)
- Aerosol Penetrants (70)
- Non-Ozone Depleting Lubricants (62)
- Plastic Safe Lubricants (39)
- Moisture Displacers (36)
- Moisture-Displacer Aerosols (22)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.