Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Extreme Duty Food Grade Grease120 Lbs
- Item # 12G593
- Mfr. Model # SL35617
- UNSPSC # 15121526
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 130.0 lbs.
- ItemExtreme Duty Food Grade Grease
- BaseCalcium Sulfonate
- Size120 lb.
- Container TypeKeg
- NLGI Grade2
- Temp. Range-20 Degrees to 400 Degrees F
- Flash Point428 Degrees F
- Dropping Point572 Degrees F
- Four-Ball Wear0.45 max
- Specific Gravity0.95 to 1.05
- Timken OK Load65 lb.
- Viscosity @ 40C100 to 120
- Viscosity @ 100C11 to 13
- Metal DetectableNo
- ApplicationFood Processing, Handling Equipment, Breweries, Canneries, Carton/Packaging Equipment, Dairies, Meat Processing Plants
- StandardsNSF Registered, Category Code H-1
- Green Certification or Other RecognitionRoHS Compliant
- Green Environmental AttributeDoes not Contain Formaldehyde
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is RoHS Compliant.
This item has been restricted from sale in the following countries: Canada, Colombia, Hong Kong, Japan and Taiwan.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.