Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemMinimal Expansion Foam Sealant
- Number of Components1
- Size12 oz.
- Container TypeAerosol Can
- ColorOff White
- Insulation ValueR-5
- Expansion Ratio0.5
- CoverageTheoretical Yield per ASTM C-1635 250 ft @ 3/9" bead
- Application TimeNot Specified
- Full Cure12 to 24 hr.
- Application Temp. Range65 Degrees to 100 Degrees F
- Performance Temp. Range-200 Degrees F to 200 Degrees F
- Flash PointNot Specified
- Specific Gravity1.2
- SubstratesMasonry, Wood, Glass, Metal and most Plastics
- ApplicationUsed for Filling, Insulating, Sealing, Bonding, Hvac, Electrical, Industrial, Plumbing, Around Electrical Outlets, Utility Panels, Ducts, Pipes, Doors, Windows, Base Plates, Joints, Cracks, Crawlspaces, Foundations, Spot Insulating, Touch-Ups
- StandardsUL Listed R-14175
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
This item has been restricted from sale in the following countries: Canada, Colombia, Hong Kong, Japan and Taiwan.
Alternate Search Terms
- Insulating Foam (36)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.