Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemMultipurpose Lubricant
- Size5 gal.
- Container TypeBucket
- Temp. Range-50 Degrees to 500 Degrees F
- Flash Point170 Degrees F
- Dielectric Strength47,100V
- VOC Content40.2%, 2.74 lb./gal., 329.1g/L
- Specific Gravity0.81
- Metal DetectableNo
- ApplicationLubricant, Penetrant, Corrosion Inhibitor or Light Duty Cleaner
- StandardsNSF Registered 017429, Category Code H2
- Green Certification or Other RecognitionRoHS Compliant
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is RoHS Compliant.
This item has been restricted from sale in the following countries: Canada, Colombia, Hong Kong, Japan and Taiwan.
Alternate Search Terms
- Corrosion Inhibitors (767)
- Rust Inhibitors (717)
- Food-Grade Lubricants (418)
- Rust Preventives (376)
- Food-Grade Oils (214)
- Multipurpose Lubricants (213)
- Rust-Preventive Lubricants (167)
- Penetrating Lubricants (143)
- Penetrating Oils (134)
- NSF Rated H2 Lubricants (104)
- USDA Classified H2 Lubricants (80)
- Dielectric Lubricants (75)
- Multipurpose Oils (72)
- Multipurpose Penetrants (65)
- Non-Ozone Depleting Lubricants (61)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.