Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Container TypeAerosol Can
- Size20 oz.
- Net Weight14 oz.
- Recommended DilutionReady to Use
- ContainsNo Chlorinated Solvents
- VOC Content21.3g/L
- Flash PointLess Than 0 Degrees F
- Dielectric Strength63,000V
- StandardsNSF(R) K1 Registration, Compliant for CA
- Green Certification or Other RecognitionRoHS Compliant
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is RoHS Compliant.
This item has been restricted from sale in the following countries: Canada, Colombia, Hong Kong, Japan and Taiwan.
Alternate Search Terms
- Degreaser Cleaners (697)
- Cleaner Degreasers (691)
- Degreaser Chemicals (518)
- Spray Cleaners (437)
- Metal Cleaners (369)
- Cleaner/Degreaser Aerosols (219)
- Heavy-Duty Cleaners (203)
- Solvent Degreasers (190)
- Degreaser Solvents (188)
- Parts Cleaners (166)
- Heavy-Duty Degreasers (158)
- Metal Degreasers (158)
- Aerosol Degreasers (150)
- Brake Cleaners (66)
- Chain and Cable Aerosols (23)
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.