Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
16 oz. Graffiti Remover, 1 EA
- Item # 12W318
- Mfr. Model # 03194
- NSN #
- UNSPSC # 47131827
- Catalog Page # 3067
- Shipping Weight 1.0 lbs.
- Item Graffiti Remover
- Size 16 oz.
- Net Weight 12 oz.
- Color Gray
- Fragrance Fragrant Solvent
- Container Type Aerosol Can
- Contains Organic Solvents
- For Use On Vertical Surfaces As It Clings and Allow for Longer Dwell Time
- Flash Point 56 Degrees F
- Recommended Dilution Ready to Use
- VOC Content 352.4g/L
- Standards NSF, C3
- Removes Spray Paints, Marking Inks, Crayons, Scuff Marks, Lipstick, Lacquers and Varnish
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
This item is restricted for international sale.
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.