Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Food grade Synthetic Chain Lube, 55 Gal
- Item # 12G579
- Mfr. Model # 04265
- UNSPSC # 15121526
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 425.0 lbs.
- ItemSynthetic Chain Lubricant
- Size55 gal.
- Container TypeDrum
- Flash Point460 Degrees F
- Dielectric StrengthNot Specified
- VOC ContentNot Specified
- Specific Gravity0.85
- Metal DetectableNo
- ApplicationVarious Food Plant Applications Including Low Temperature Ovens, Drive Chains, Hi/Lo Speed Chains, Mist, Spray, or Drip Lubrication
- StandardsNSF Registered 144520, Category Code H1
- Green Environmental AttributeDoes not Contain Formaldehyde
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
This item has been restricted from sale in the following countries: Canada, Colombia, Hong Kong, Japan and Taiwan.
Alternate Search Terms
- Food-Grade Lubricants (428)
- NSF Rated H1 Lubricants (266)
- USDA Classified H1 Lubricants (246)
- Food-Grade Oils (214)
- Rust-Preventive Lubricants (166)
- Chain Lubricants (133)
- Chain and Cable Lubricants (102)
- Non-Ozone Depleting Lubricants (61)
- Bar and Chain Lubricants (52)
- Chain-and-Pin Lubricants (50)
- Bar And Chain Oils (45)
- Synthetic Conveyor Lubricants (44)
- Chain and Cable Oils (43)
- Bar and Chain Oils (41)
- Synthetic Conveyor Oils (24)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.