Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemFood Grade Grease
- BaseSynthetic Polymer
- Size16 oz.
- Container TypeAerosol
- NLGI Grade2
- Temp. Range0 Degrees to 450 Degrees F
- Flash Point20 Degrees F
- Dropping Point500 Degrees F
- Four-Ball WearNot Specified
- Specific Gravity0.68
- Timken OK Load40 lb.
- Viscosity @ 40C60 to 70 cSt (base oil)
- Viscosity @ 100C340 to 355 SUS (base oil)
- Metal DetectableNo
- ApplicationUse By Bakeries, Bottlers, Breweries, Canneries, Dairies, Meat, Poultry Processors, Pharmaceutical Manufacturers for Use on Ovens, Dryers, Valves, Pumps, Conveyors, Wire Ropes, Hoists, Rollers, Slide Bearings, O Rings
- StandardsNSF Registered, Category Code H-1
- Green Certification or Other RecognitionRoHS Compliant
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is RoHS Compliant.
This item has been restricted from sale in the following countries: Canada, Colombia, Hong Kong, Japan and Taiwan.
Alternate Search Terms
- Food-Grade Lubricants (419)
- Grease Lubricants (309)
- NSF Rated H1 Lubricants (266)
- Multipurpose Lubricants (262)
- Aerosol Lubricants (260)
- Lubricant Grease (255)
- Lubricant Aerosols (253)
- USDA Classified H1 Lubricants (246)
- High-Temperature Lubricants (243)
- Spray Lubricants (226)
- Bearing Lubricants (217)
- Multipurpose Grease (157)
- Bearing Grease (151)
- Aerosol Oils (74)
- High-Temperature Oils (73)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.