Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Food Grade White Grease, 16 oz, Net 10 oz
- Item # 1XFC1
- Mfr. Model # 03038
- NSN #
- UNSPSC # 15121526
- Catalog Page # 3464
- Shipping Weight 0.86 lbs.
- Item Food Grade Grease
- Base Synthetic Polymer
- Size 16 oz.
- Container Type Aerosol
- NLGI Grade 2
- Color White
- Temp. Range 0 Degrees to 450 Degrees F
- Flash Point 20 Degrees F
- Dropping Point 500 Degrees F
- Four-Ball Wear Not Specified
- Specific Gravity 0.68
- Timken OK Load 40 lb.
- Viscosity @ 40C 60 to 70 cSt (base oil)
- Viscosity @ 100C 340 to 355 SUS (base oil)
- Metal Detectable No
- Application Use By Bakeries, Bottlers, Breweries, Canneries, Dairies, Meat, Poultry Processors, Pharmaceutical Manufacturers for Use on Ovens, Dryers, Valves, Pumps, Conveyors, Wire Ropes, Hoists, Rollers, Slide Bearings, O Rings
- Standards NSF Registered, Category Code H-1
- Green Certification or Other Recognition RoHS Compliant
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is RoHS Compliant.
This item has been restricted from sale in the following countries: Canada, Colombia, Hong Kong, Japan and Taiwan.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
- Grease Lubricants (551)
- Lubricant Grease (479)
- Food-Grade Lubricants (431)
- Multipurpose Lubricants (354)
- High-Temperature Lubricants (351)
- Bearing Lubricants (305)
- Aerosol Lubricants (296)
- Lubricant Aerosols (290)
- NSF Rated H1 Lubricants (268)
- Multipurpose Grease (258)
- USDA Classified H1 Lubricants (246)
- Spray Lubricants (236)
- Valve Lubricants (202)
- Bearing Grease (153)
- Synthetic Grease (132)
- High-Temperature Oils (73)
- Aerosol Oils (72)
- Food-Grade Grease (72)
- Rust-Preventive Oils (19)
- Aerosol Grease (15)
- Grease Aerosols (15)
- O-Ring Lubricants (15)
- High-Temperature Lubricant Aerosols (14)
- Plumbers Grease (13)
- Valve Grease (13)
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.