Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemFood Grade Silicone
- Size16 oz.
- Container TypeAerosol Can
- Temp. Range-40 Degrees to 400 Degrees F
- Flash PointLess than 0 Degrees F
- Dielectric Strength350V
- VOC Content60%, 3.33 lb./gal., 399.8 g/L
- Specific Gravity0.66
- Metal DetectableNo
- ApplicationFood Processing/Handling Equipment, Chutes, Rails, Conveyors, Bottling Machinery, Slicers, Ovens, Freezers, Knives, Saws, Vending Machines, Ceramic Insulators
- StandardsNSF Registered 017393, Category Code H1
- Green Certification or Other RecognitionRoHS Compliant
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is RoHS Compliant.
This item has been restricted from sale in the following countries: Canada, Colombia, Hong Kong, Japan and Taiwan.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Food Grade Silicone, 16 oz, Net 10 oz
Grainger Item #: 3EED7
Per the information provided there it is stating that it is colorless, odorless and non-staining.
I also looked up the MSDS sheet and it states that components of this item are:
Please look at the MSDS tab on Grainger.com for the specifics.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.