Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemFood Grade Lubricant and Sealant
- Size6 oz.
- Container TypeTube
- Temp. Range-70 Degrees to 400 Degrees F
- Flash Point500 Degrees F
- Dielectric Strength500V/mil
- VOC Content0%
- Specific Gravity1.06
- Metal DetectableNo
- ApplicationUsed for Gaskets, Transfer Belts, Conveyor Belts, Motors, Plant Machinery, Handling Equipment, Rubber Moldings, High Temperature, Low Load, or High Rpm Slides, Rollers, Wheels, Gears, Chains, Hoists
- StandardsNSF Registered 130625, Category Code H1
- Green Certification or Other RecognitionRoHS Compliant
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is RoHS Compliant.
This item has been restricted from sale in the following countries: Canada, Colombia, Hong Kong, Japan and Taiwan.
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: AK, GU, HI and PR.
Alternate Search Terms
- Food-Grade Lubricants (419)
- Gear Lubricants (262)
- Aerosol Lubricants (260)
- Lubricant Aerosols (253)
- High-Temperature Lubricants (242)
- Spray Lubricants (226)
- Silicone Sealants (202)
- FDA-Approved Lubricants (113)
- NSF Rated H2 Lubricants (104)
- USDA Classified H2 Lubricants (80)
- Silicone Lubricants (73)
- Dry Film Lubricants (55)
- Spray Sealants (7)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.