Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Extreme Duty Silicone Lubricant, 16 oz. Aerosol Can
- Item # 3EED2
- Mfr. Model # 03030
- NSN #
- UNSPSC # 15121901
- Catalog Page # 3454
- Shipping Weight 0.87 lbs.
- ItemExtreme Duty Silicone Lubricant
- Size16 oz.
- Container TypeAerosol Can
- Temp. Range-100 Degrees to 450 Degrees F
- Flash PointLess than 0 Degrees F
- Dielectric StrengthNot Specified
- VOC Content60%, 3.34 lb./gal., 400.2 g/L
- Specific Gravity0.66
- Metal DetectableNo
- ApplicationPlant Conveyors, Guides, Rails, Mold Release Agents, Vending Machines, Electric Motors, Rollers, Sliding Mechanisms
- StandardsNSF Registered 116808, Category Code H2
- Green Certification or Other RecognitionRoHS Compliant
- Net Weight10 oz.
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is RoHS Compliant.
This item has been restricted from sale in the following countries: Canada, Colombia, Hong Kong, Japan and Taiwan.
This item is restricted for international sale.
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
- Corrosion Inhibitors (834)
- Food-Grade Lubricants (431)
- High-Temperature Lubricants (352)
- Aerosol Lubricants (273)
- Lubricant Aerosols (267)
- Spray Lubricants (239)
- Corrosion Inhibitor Aerosols (172)
- Antirust Aerosols (163)
- NSF Rated H2 Lubricants (106)
- USDA Classified H2 Lubricants (80)
- Silicone Lubricants (72)
- Synthetic Conveyor Lubricants (44)
- Silicone Compounds (14)
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.