Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemDry Moly Lubricant
- Size16 oz.
- Container TypeAerosol Can
- BaseMolybdenum Disulfide
- ColorDark Gray
- Temp. RangeUp to 650 Degrees F
- Flash PointLess than 0 Degrees F
- Dielectric StrengthNot Specified
- VOC Content61.8%, 438.78g/L, 3.66 lb./gal.
- Specific Gravity0.71
- Metal DetectableNo
- ApplicationGaskets, Transfer Belts, Conveyor Belts, Motors, Plant Machinery, Handling Equipment, Rubber Moldings, High Temperature, Low Load, or High Rpm Slides, Rollers, Wheels, Gears, Chains, Hoists
- Green Certification or Other RecognitionRoHS Compliant
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is RoHS Compliant.
This item has been restricted from sale in the following countries: Canada, Colombia, Hong Kong, Japan and Taiwan.
Alternate Search Terms
- Aerosol Lubricants (260)
- Lubricant Aerosols (253)
- High-Temperature Lubricants (243)
- Spray Lubricants (226)
- Antiseize Lubricants (143)
- High-Pressure Lubricants (76)
- Aerosol Oils (74)
- High-Temperature Oils (73)
- Dry Film Lubricants (55)
- Dry Film Aerosols (24)
- Moly (Molybdenum Disulfide) Lubricants (24)
- High-Temperature Lubricant Aerosols (14)
- Aerosol Moly Lube (11)
- Moly Lube Aerosols (10)
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.