Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Dry Film Lubricant, PTFE, 16 oz, Net 10 oz
- Item # 4JB33
- Mfr. Model # 03044
- UNSPSC # 15121514
- Catalog Page # 3454
- Shipping Weight 0.9 lbs.
- ItemDry PTFE Lubricant
- Size16 oz.
- Container TypeAerosol Can
- ColorHazy White
- Temp. Range-40 Degrees to 450 Degrees F
- Flash PointLess than 20 Degrees F
- Dielectric StrengthNot Specified
- VOC Content98%
- Specific Gravity0.73
- Metal DetectableNo
- ApplicationHinges, Locks, Catches, Pulleys, Machine Parts, Control Buttons, Switches, Electrical Wire in Dusty Environment
- StandardsNSF Registered 121621, Category Code H2
- Green Certification or Other RecognitionRoHS Compliant
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is RoHS Compliant.
This item has been restricted from sale in the following countries: Canada, Colombia, Hong Kong, Japan and Taiwan.
Alternate Search Terms
- Corrosion Inhibitors (844)
- Food-Grade Lubricants (428)
- Gear Lubricants (273)
- Aerosol Lubricants (265)
- Lubricant Aerosols (258)
- Spray Lubricants (228)
- Corrosion Inhibitor Aerosols (172)
- Penetrating Lubricants (144)
- NSF Rated H2 Lubricants (104)
- Chain and Cable Lubricants (102)
- USDA Classified H2 Lubricants (80)
- Aerosol Penetrants (70)
- Penetrant Aerosols (70)
- Cable Lubricants (68)
- Non-Ozone Depleting Lubricants (61)
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask & Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.