Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Cutting Fluid Sub-CategoryCutting Oils
- ItemCutting Oil
- Fluid TypeSulfur-Free
- Size1 gal.
- Container TypeBottle
- FragranceFaint Petroleum
- Specific Gravity1.0
- Flash Point347 Degrees F
- ApplicationRecommended For Tapping, Threading, Drilling, Sawing, Shearing, Turning and Reaming Metal Parts, Pipes, Conduit, Screws, Bolt Holes, Housings, Aluminum Sheets, Strapping, Gears and Chains
- FeaturesClings to Vertical Surfaces
- StandardsNSF P1 Registered
Compliance and Restrictions
This item has been restricted from sale in the following countries: Canada, Colombia, Hong Kong, Japan and Taiwan.
Alternate Search Terms
- Food-Grade Lubricants (419)
- Machining Fluids (239)
- Metalworking Fluids (232)
- Cutting Fluids (226)
- Metal-Cutting Fluids (213)
- Oil and Fluid Lubricants (190)
- Cutting Oils (157)
- Metal-Cutting Oils (138)
- Cutting Lubricants (131)
- NSF Rated H2 Lubricants (104)
- Threading Oils (80)
- USDA Classified H2 Lubricants (80)
- Threading Oil Lubricants (79)
- Pipe Threading Oils (48)
- Machining Oils (36)
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.