Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Cutting Oil, 16 oz, Bottle
- Item # 36F363
- Mfr. Model # 03400
- UNSPSC # 15121502
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 1.2 lbs.
- Cutting Fluid Sub-CategoryCutting Oils
- ItemCutting Oil
- Fluid TypeHeavy Duty
- Size16 oz.
- Container TypeBottle
- Specific Gravity1.0
- Flash Point415 Degrees F
- Viscosity200 cSt @ 104 Degrees F, 13 to 14 cSt @ 212 Degrees F
- ApplicationRecommended Use For Tapping, Drilling, Sawing, Shearing, Turning and Reaming Metal Parts, Pipes, Conduit, Screws, Bolt Holes, Housings, Aluminum Sheets, Strapping, Gears and Chains
- FeaturesClings to Vertical Surfaces, Greatly Extends Cutting Tool Life
Compliance and Restrictions
This item has been restricted from sale in the following countries: Canada, Colombia, Hong Kong, Japan and Taiwan.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.