Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Chain and Wire Lubricant, 16 oz, Net 10 oz
- Item # 2F139
- Mfr. Model # 03050
- UNSPSC # 15121514
- Catalog Page # 3466
- Shipping Weight 0.9 lbs.
- ItemChain and Wire Rope Lubricant
- Size16 oz.
- Container TypeAerosol Can
- ColorLight Amber
- Temp. RangeUp to 350 Degrees F
- Flash PointLess than 0 Degrees F
- Dielectric StrengthNot Specified
- VOC Content608g/L
- Specific Gravity0.67
- Metal DetectableNo
- ApplicationLow Speed Conveyor, Drive Chains, Hoists, Winches, Pulleys, Cushion Pins, Rollers, Garage Doors, Bushings, Seals, O-Rings
- StandardsNSF Registered 017388, Category Code H2
- Green Certification or Other RecognitionRoHS Compliant
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is RoHS Compliant.
This item has been restricted from sale in the following countries: Canada, Colombia, Hong Kong, Japan and Taiwan.
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: CA.
Alternate Search Terms
- Corrosion Inhibitors (854)
- Rust Inhibitors (805)
- Rust Preventives (462)
- Aerosol Lubricants (263)
- Lubricant Aerosols (256)
- Spray Lubricants (226)
- Corrosion Inhibitor Aerosols (172)
- Rust-Preventive Lubricants (166)
- Antirust Aerosols (163)
- Chain Lubricants (133)
- Chain and Cable Lubricants (102)
- Chain-and-Pin Lubricants (50)
- Moly (Molybdenum Disulfide) Lubricants (42)
- Pulley Lubricants (26)
- Wire Rope Lubricants (25)
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.