Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemFood Grade Chain Lubricant
- Size16 oz.
- Container TypeAerosol Can
- BaseMineral Oil
- Temp. Range8 Degrees to 325 Degrees F
- Flash PointGreater than 500 Degrees F
- Dielectric StrengthNot Specified
- VOC Content15%, 131.1g/L, 1.09 lb./gal.
- Specific Gravity0.87
- Metal DetectableNo
- ApplicationLubricant, Corrosion Inhibitor on Conveyor Chains, Many Other Industrial Applications
- StandardsNSF Registered 126481, Category Code H1
- Green Certification or Other RecognitionRoHS Compliant
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is RoHS Compliant.
This item has been restricted from sale in the following countries: Canada, Colombia, Hong Kong, Japan and Taiwan.
Alternate Search Terms
- Corrosion Inhibitors (759)
- Food-Grade Lubricants (419)
- NSF Rated H1 Lubricants (266)
- Aerosol Lubricants (260)
- Lubricant Aerosols (253)
- USDA Classified H1 Lubricants (246)
- Spray Lubricants (226)
- Food-Grade Oils (214)
- Corrosion Inhibitor Aerosols (169)
- Antirust Aerosols (161)
- Chain Lubricants (131)
- FDA-Approved Lubricants (113)
- Chain and Cable Lubricants (100)
- Aerosol Oils (74)
- Chain-and-Pin Lubricants (50)
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.