Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Rolling Tool Cabinet, 26W x18D, 5 Dr
- Item # 5MLW0
- Mfr. Model # 9-13620
- UNSPSC # 24112401
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 118.0 lbs.
- ItemRolling Cabinet
- SeriesHeavy Use
- Number of Drawers5
- Drawer Capacity50 lb.
- Drawer SlidesHeavy Duty Ball Bearing
- Storage Capacity8454 cu. in.
- Load Rating600 lb.
- Caster Size4-1/2 x 1-1/2"
- Gauge18 to 24
- Caster TypePlastic, (2) Fixed, (2) Swivel
- Locking SystemInternal Keyed Lock
- HandlesSide Handle
- Configuration(2) 22-3/8W x 16-1/2D x 3-1/8"H, (1) 22-3/8W x 16-1/2D x 4-1/8"H, (2) 22-3/8W x 16-1/2D x 6-3/8"H
- FeaturesI-Frame Construction
- IncludesLock and Keys
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.