Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Standard, SAE and Metric Combination Wrench Set, Number of Pieces: 32, Number of Points: 12
- Item # 3LYR7
- Mfr. Model # 9-44049
- UNSPSC # 27111713
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 13.06 lbs.
- ItemCombination Wrench Set
- Wrench StyleStandard
- SAE or MetricSAE and Metric
- Number of Pieces32
- Number of Points12
- Tether CapableStandard Tool(Accessory Needed for Tethering)
- Head Angle15 Degrees
- Wrenches IncludedSAE Wrench Sizes: 1/4, 5/16, 11/32, 3/8, 7/16, 1/2, 9/16, 5/8, 11/16, 3/4, 13/16, 7/8, 15/16, 1, 1-1/16, 1-1/8" And Metric Wrench Sizes: 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 21, 22, 24mm
- Range of Lengths5-1/16" to 15-13/16"
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.