Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Waterproof Pendant Switch, Push Button
- Item # 5DKG2
- Mfr. Model # K1005-509
- UNSPSC # 39121509
- Catalog Page # 415
- Shipping Weight 0.15 lbs.
- ItemWaterproof Pendant Switch
- Number of Operators2
- Type of OperatorPush Button
- Housing ColorBlack
- Contact Rating5A @ 125VAC/28VDC
- Housing MaterialNeoprene Rubber Encapsulated
- Includes1.5 ft. Cord
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Push-Button Switches (3963)
- Enclosed Switches (2295)
- Maintained Contact Switches (2253)
- Enclosed Control Switches (2107)
- Snap-Action Switches (547)
- Watertight Switches (417)
- Station Push Buttons (364)
- Control Stations (301)
- Push-Button Control Stations (288)
- Pendant Station Push Buttons (70)
- Hoist Controls (68)
- Pendant Stations (62)
- Pendant Station Controls (60)
- Hoist Control Buttons (58)
- Pendant Station Switches (19)
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.