Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
8 In Funnel, 2000 mL, 4 L Container, Base
- Item # 3MLJ6
- Mfr. Model # EF-3004-SYS
- UNSPSC # 40141735
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 3.2 lbs.
- Item 8" Safety Can Funnel, 4 Liter Poly Container, Secondary Container and Base
- Capacity 2000mL
- Funnel Material High-Density Polyethylene
- Closure Material High-Density Polyethylene
- Overall Height 22"
- Funnel Top ID 8"; Cap Size 38-430
- Funnel Max OD 9"
- Stem Length 11"
- Screw Closure Size 38-430
- Color White
- Finish Bottle Neck 38-430
- Special Features Low-Density Narrow-Mouth Polyethylene Bottle With Poly Screw Closure
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is manufactured or supplied by a minority, woman or disadvantaged business.
This item has been restricted from sale in the following countries: Israel and South Korea.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
- Laboratory Funnels (249)
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.