Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
8 In Safety Can Funnel, 1750 mL, Drum, Blue
- Item # 3KWJ5
- Mfr. Model # EF-8-FS70-SYS
- UNSPSC # 40141735
- Catalog Page # 932
- Shipping Weight 4.35 lbs.
- ItemSafety Funnel
- Funnel MaterialHigh-Density Polyethylene
- Closure MaterialHigh-Density Polyethylene
- Overall Height22"
- Funnel Top ID8"
- Funnel Max OD9"
- Stem Length11"
- Screw Closure SizeFS-70
- Special FeaturesSecure "Easy Use" Lid, Positive Latch, Lid Gasket and Industrial-Strength Screw Cap; A Filter is Also Built into the Interior to Reduce the Loss of Stir Sticks or Other Particles in the Waste Liquid; Built-in Air Tube Vent Releases Pressure and Allows Solvent Waste to Flow Quickly During Disposal; 5 Gal HDPE Blue Round Drum
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is manufactured or supplied by a minority, woman or disadvantaged business.
This item has been restricted from sale in the following countries: Israel and South Korea.
Alternate Search Terms
- Laboratory Funnels (250)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.