Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
4 In Safety Funnel, Bottle, Container
- Item # 3MLH9
- Mfr. Model # EF-4-38-SYS
- UNSPSC # 40141735
- Catalog Page # 932
- Shipping Weight 1.2 lbs.
- ItemSafety Funnel
- Funnel MaterialHigh-Density Polyethylene
- Closure MaterialHigh-Density Polyethylene
- Overall Height18"
- Funnel Top ID4"
- Funnel Max OD5"
- Stem Length11"
- Screw Closure Size38-430
- FinishBottle Neck 38-430
- Special FeaturesFits 2 Liter EC-2002A; 4 Liter EC-2004, NG-2203-0010 (Autoclavable); 4 Liter NG-2204-0010 (Amber Autoclavable); Secure "Easy Use" Lid, Positive Latch, Lid Gasket; A Filter is Also Built into the Interior to Reduce the Loss of Stir Sticks or Other Particles in the Waste Liquid; Includes 4 Liter Low-Density Polyethylene with Neck Finish 38-430; Secondary Container
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is manufactured or supplied by a minority, woman or disadvantaged business.
This item has been restricted from sale in the following countries: Israel and South Korea.
Alternate Search Terms
- Laboratory Funnels (251)
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.