Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Window Heater, NG, 14600 BtuH, 14-3/8 In W
- Item # 1LYL1
- Mfr. Model # WOW253
- UNSPSC # 40101819
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 108.0 lbs.
- ItemGas Fired Window Heater
- Mounting TypeWindow or Through the Wall
- Gas TypeNG
- BtuH Input20000
- BtuH Output14600
- Vent TypeDirect
- Window Width14-3/8"
- Window Height17"
- Wall Opening Width14-3/8"
- Wall Opening Depth4"
- Wall Opening Height17"
- Amps AC2
- Number of Speeds1
- Air Flow150 cfm
- Gas Connection3/8"
- FinishPowder Coated Enamel
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 yr.
- StandardsANSI Z21.86, CSA 2.32
- IncludesInducer Blower, Side Panels, Support Brackets, Manual Shut Off Valve, Power Cord, Wall Thermostat
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.