Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
3/8", 50 ft. Hose Reel, 300 psi Max. Pressure
- Item # 16X544
- Mfr. Model # P-LPL-350-SS
- UNSPSC # 40142121
- Catalog Page # 3562
- Shipping Weight 34.55 lbs.
- Item Hose Reel
- Duty Rating General, Industrial
- Drive Type Spring Return
- Reel Inlet 3/8" (F)NPT
- Hose Inside Dia. 3/8"
- Hose Length 50 ft.
- Hose Ends 3/8" (M)NPT
- Hose Outlet 3/8" (M)NPT
- Max. Pressure 300 psi
- Max. Temp. 150 Degrees F
- Finish Stainless Steel
- Bearings Permanently Lubricated
- Latch Stainless Steel, Multi-Position
- Seal Type Nitrile Non-Toxic Grease
- Swivel Material Stainless Steel
- Housing Material Stainless Steel
- Mounting Floor, Wall, Ceiling, Bench and Truck
- Application Air, Water and Chemical
- Overall Height 18-1/4"
- Overall Width 6-1/8"
- Overall Length 17-1/4"
- Hose Material Stainless Steel
- Hose Included No
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.