Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Hose Reel, Hand Crank, 3/4 In ID x 100 Ft
- Item # 5FYD6
- Mfr. Model # 1125-5-100
- UNSPSC # 40142121
- Catalog Page # 3565
- Shipping Weight 41.85 lbs.
- ItemHose Reel
- TypeHeavy Duty Air, Water, Oil, Pressure Washer.
- Drive TypeHand Crank
- Reel Inlet3/4" (F)NPT
- Hose IncludedNo
- Hose Inside Dia.3/4"
- Hose Length100 ft.
- Hose Outlet3/4" (M)NPT
- Max. Pressure Rating3000 psi
- Max. Temp. Rating275 Degrees F
- BearingsPermanently Lubricated Self Aligning Pillow Block
- FinishPowder Coated
- ConstructionAll Welded Steel A Frame
- MountingFloor, Wall, Bench and Truck
- Seal TypeBuna N: Nitrile
- Swivel MaterialBrass
- ApplicationFor Lawn Care, Pest Control, Grounds Maintenance, Pressure Washing, Steam Cleaning, Spraying operations, washdown, fire protection, water discharge, can be mounted on stationary and mobile units.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.