Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemThermal Imager
- Temp. Range-4 Degrees to +1112 Degrees F (-20 Degrees to +600 Degrees C)
- IR Detector Resolution320x240 (76,800) Pixels
- Thermal Sensitivity60mK
- Temp. Accuracy+/-2%
- Display3.1" Color LCD
- Field of View25 Degrees Horizontal x 19 Degrees Vertical
- File FormatsJPEG, WAV, AVI
- Articulating LensYes
- Special FeaturesIntrinsically safe Zone 1 IIC T4, ISOTherms,Temperature Differentials,Dynamic IR window Correction,RFID Reader,Voice Comment and Playback
- Spectral Response8 to 14um
- Focus Range0.4m to Infinity
- EmissivityAdjustable 0.1 to 1"
- Ambient Temp. Range14 Degrees to 104 Degrees F (-10 Degrees to 40 Degrees C)
- Data LoggingFully Radiometric
- Calibration CertificateNIST
- Image Frequency9 Hz
- IncludesStandard 7mm Lens,Transport Case,Lens Cap,Battery,USB Cable,CorDEX CONNECT Database/Reporting Software and Instructions
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 Year
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.