Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Round Infrared Window, 3 In., 75mm Dia.
- Item # 22F422
- Mfr. Model # IW3000
- UNSPSC # 31242002
- Catalog Page # 872
- Shipping Weight 0.8 lbs.
- Item 3" Round Infrared Window
- Crystal Insert Size 80mm dia.
- Viewing Aperture Size 73mm dia.
- Viewing Aperture Area 4186 sq. mm
- Window Thickness 2mm
- NEMA Rating 3, 12
- IP Rating 65
- Gasket Maximum Temperature 250 Degrees C (482 Degrees F)
- Body Maximum Temperature 659 Degrees C (1218 Degrees F)
- Optic Maximum Temperature 1400 Degrees C (2552 Degrees F)
- Voltage Range Unlimited
- Use Indoor, Outdoor
- Components IR Window, Cover
- Body Material Aluminum
- Special Features RFID Tag, Broadband Crystal, Data Correction Maps
- Includes Access Key, Drilling Template, Fixing Screws
- Manufacturers Warranty Length Lifetime Replacement Against Manufacturing Defects
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.