Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Round Infrared Window, 3 In., 75mm Dia.
- Item # 22F422
- Mfr. Model # IW3000
- UNSPSC # 31242002
- Catalog Page # 872
- Shipping Weight 0.8 lbs.
- Item3" Round Infrared Window
- Crystal Insert Size80mm dia.
- Viewing Aperture Size73mm dia.
- Viewing Aperture Area4186 sq. mm
- Window Thickness2mm
- NEMA RatingType 3 and 12
- IP RatingIP65
- Gasket Maximum Temperature250 Degrees C (482 Degrees F)
- Body Maximum Temperature659 Degrees C (1218 Degrees F)
- Optic Maximum Temperature1400 Degrees C (2552 Degrees F)
- Voltage RangeUnlimited
- UseIndoor, Outdoor
- ComponentsIR Window, Cover
- Body MaterialAluminum
- Special FeaturesRFID Tag, Broadband Crystal, Data Correction Maps
- IncludesAccess Key, Drilling Template, Fixing Screws
- Manufacturers Warranty LengthLifetime Replacement Against Manufacturing Defects
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.