Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Hydraulic, Heavy Duty, Non-Handed, Aluminum Door Closer
- Item # 21T049
- Mfr. Model # DC6210 x M101B x 689 A12 x 33-41
- UNSPSC # 30171514
- Catalog Page # 2667
- Catalog Group # G6734
- Shipping Weight 15.2 lbs.
- ItemDoor Closer
- Closing Operation ModeHydraulic
- Closer PerformanceHeavy Duty
- Closer TypeHold Open
- Door HandingNon-Handed
- Arm TypeUnitrol(R)
- Mounting StyleUniversal, Parallel, Top Jamb and Standard
- Housing Length11-5/8"
- Housing Width2-3/4"
- Housing Height3"
- Max. Door Opening85 Degrees to 110 Degrees
- Exterior Door Width41"
- Interior Door Width33 to 41
- Projection from Wall2-3/4"
- Spring SizeAdjustable 1 to 6
- Arm MaterialCast Iron
- IncludesSelf Drilling Screws, M101B Bracket
- StandardsUL-10C and UBC 7-2 (1997) Positive Pressure Fire Test, ANSI/BHMA A156.4 Grade 1, ADA Compliant
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.