Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Heavy Duty Mortise Lockset, Lever, Rose
- Item # 32J275
- Mfr. Model # ML2057 NSA 626
- UNSPSC # 46171503
- Catalog Page # 2425
- Shipping Weight 5.7 lbs.
- Item Heavy Duty Mortise Lockset
- Style Right Angle Flat
- Function Storeroom
- Location Type Institutional, Healthcare, Schools
- Trim Style Rose
- Backset 2-3/4"
- Strike Type Curved Lip
- Strike Dim. 1-1/4" x 4-7/8"
- Fire Rated 3 hr.
- Series ML2001
- Case Material Heavy Gauge Chrome Plated Steel
- Finish Satin Chrome
- Case Size 5-7/8"H x 4"W x 15/16"L
- Required Door Thickness 1-3/4"
- Grade 1
- Pins 6
- Keying Keyed Different (KD)
- Keyway Type L4
- Key Material Nickel Silver
- Number of Keys 2
- Standards A156.13 Series 1000, Operational and Security Grade 1, A117.1 Accessiblity Code, California State Reference Code
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.