Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Anti-Seize Compound, Copper, 16 oz.
- Item # 34D498
- Mfr. Model # 11014
- UNSPSC # 15121515
- Catalog Page # 3931
- Shipping Weight 1.05 lbs.
- ItemAnti-Seize Compound
- Size16 oz.
- Size/Net Weight (Oz.)12-1/2
- Shear Strength (PSI)0
- Temp. Range (F)-30 to 1800 Degrees
- Flash Point (F)450 Degrees
- Specific Gravity1.2
- Film TypePaste
- ApplicationEases Assembly And Disassembly Of Metal Parts, Lubricates And Protects Metal Parts From Rust, Corrosion, Galling, and Seizing On High Temperature Applications.
- CharacteristicsK Value 0.15
- StandardsMEETS MIL-A-907, VOC compliant
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
This item is manufactured or supplied by a minority, woman or disadvantaged business.
Alternate Search Terms
- Corrosion Inhibitors (847)
- Rust Inhibitors (805)
- Rust Preventives (455)
- Grease Lubricants (331)
- Aerosol Lubricants (264)
- High-Temperature Lubricants (261)
- Lubricant Grease (258)
- Lubricant Aerosols (257)
- Spray Lubricants (227)
- Antiseize Lubricants (226)
- Anti Seize (175)
- Antiseize (175)
- Antiseize Coatings (175)
- Corrosion Inhibitor Aerosols (172)
- Rust-Preventive Lubricants (166)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.