Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
A/C Compressor, 47500 BtuH, 208/230V, R-22
- Item # 20HM39
- Mfr. Model # CR47KQE-PFV-970
- UNSPSC # 40151607
- Catalog Page # 4202
- Shipping Weight 87.0 lbs.
- ItemA/C Compressor
- Line Connection Suction I.D.7/8"
- Line Connection Discharge I.D.1/2"
- Refrigerant TypeR-22
- Nominal HP3-59/64
- Evaporating Temp @ ARI Standards45 Degrees F
- Condensing Temp @ ARI Standards130 Degrees F
- Return Gas Temp @ ARI Standards65 Degrees F
- Ambient Temp @ ARI Standards95 Degrees F
- Liquid Temp @ ARI Standards115 Degrees F
- Base Mount Length7-1/2"
- Base Mount Width7-1/2"
- Potential RelayMfr. No. 040-0166-18
- Start Cap. MFD/Volts189 to 227/230
- Run Capacitor MF/Volt45/440
- Type of Compressor OilPOE
- ApplicationAir Conditioning
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 yr.
- StandardsUL SA-2337
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.