Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
A/C Compressor, 35000 BtuH, 208/230V, R-22
- Item # 20HM30
- Mfr. Model # CR35K6E-PFV-875
- UNSPSC # 40151607
- Catalog Page # 3764
- Shipping Weight 77.0 lbs.
- Item A/C Compressor
- BtuH 35,000
- Voltage 208/230
- Phase 1
- Line Connection Suction I.D. 3/4"
- Line Connection Discharge I.D. 1/2"
- Refrigerant Type R-22
- Nominal HP 2-29/32
- Hz 60
- Amps 14.60
- Evaporating Temp @ ARI Standards 45 Degrees F
- Condensing Temp @ ARI Standards 130 Degrees F
- Return Gas Temp @ ARI Standards 65 Degrees F
- Ambient Temp @ ARI Standards 95 Degrees F
- Liquid Temp @ ARI Standards 115 Degrees F
- Base Mount Length 7-1/2"
- Base Mount Width 7-1/2"
- Length 10-15/64"
- Width 9-21/32"
- Height 14-1/16"
- Potential Relay Mfr. No. 040-0166-15
- Start Cap. MFD/Volts 189 to 227/230
- Run Capacitor MF/Volt 40/370
- Type of Compressor Oil POE
- Application Air Conditioning
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
- Standards UL SA-2337
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.