Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Thermocouple Instrument, Pipe Strap Probe
- Item # 46F196
- Mfr. Model # TD2000-02
- UNSPSC # 41112303
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 1.35 lbs.
- ItemThermocouple Instrument
- Meter Style2 Zone Temperature
- Temp. Range (F)-58 to 2000 Degrees F
- Temp. Accuracy (F)+/-4F Degrees (-58 to 32 Degrees F) +/-0.3% +2 Degrees F (32 to 2000 Degrees F)
- Temp. Range (C)-50 to 1093 Degrees F
- Temp. Accuracy (C)+/-2C Degrees (-50 to 0 Degrees C) +/-0.3% 1 Degrees C(0 to 1093 Degrees C)
- Temp. Resolution (F)0.1
- Temp. Resolution (C)0.1
- Sensor TypeThermocouple Type-K
- DisplayDigital LCD
- Battery Type9V
- Auto Power OffNo
- Data HoldYes
- Response TimeVarious
- Calibration CertificateNo
- Special FeaturesT1, T2, Hold, Max, Temp Differential
- Includes(2) Pipe Strap Probes, Wrist Strap and Soft Pouch
- Manufacturers Warranty Length5 Years
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is manufactured or supplied by a minority, woman or disadvantaged business.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.