Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Temperature/Humidity Tester, NIST
- Item # 46F194
- Mfr. Model # SRH77A-E-032G
- UNSPSC # 41112303
- Catalog Page # 850
- Shipping Weight 1.94 lbs.
- ItemTemperature/Humidity Tester
- Meter StyleTemperature and Humidity
- Relative Humidity Range10 to 95%
- Humidity Accuracy+/-2%
- Temp. Range (F)-40 to 300 Degrees F
- Temp. Accuracy (F)+/-0.3
- Wet Bulb Temperature Range0 to 150 Degrees F
- Humidity Resolution0.1%
- Temp. Range (C)-40 to 150 Degrees F
- Temp. Accuracy (C)+/-0.2
- Temp. Resolution (F)0.1
- Temp. Resolution (C)0.1
- Sensor TypeThermistor
- DisplayDigital LCD
- Battery Type9V
- Auto Power OffYes
- Data HoldYes
- Response TimeVarious
- Humidity Probe Range (Deg. F)0 to 150 Degrees F
- Humidity Probe Range (Deg. C)-18 to 66 Degrees C
- Probe Dia..25"
- Probe Length5"
- Cord Length6 ft.
- Calibration CertificateYes
- Special FeaturesDry and Wet Bulb Calculation,Delta-T
- IncludesHumidity Probe, Puncture Probe and Air Probe and NIST Certificate of Calibration
- Manufacturers Warranty Length5 Years
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is manufactured or supplied by a minority, woman or disadvantaged business.
Alternate Search Terms
- Meters (4296)
- Testers (4170)
- Test Instruments (3693)
- Temperature Testers (1260)
- Temperature Meters (666)
- Digital Thermometers (365)
- Temperature Monitors (311)
- Humidity Monitors (88)
- Humidity Meters (81)
- Humidity Testers (64)
- Hygrometers (62)
- Relative Humidity Meters (56)
- RH (Relative Humidity) Meters (50)
- Relative Humidity Testers (45)
- Hygrometer Meters (33)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.