Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemDigital Food Service Thermometer
- Temp. Range (F)-22 Degrees to 122 Degrees
- Temp. Range (C)-30 Degrees to 50 Degrees
- Accuracy+/-1 Degrees F/0.5 Degrees C
- StandardsCE, NSF, RoHs, WEEE
- Metal DetectableYes
- FeaturesLarge Screen, Hangs or Stands
- Includes3V CR2032 Battery
- Manufacturers Warranty LengthAccurate for Life
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
This item is manufactured or supplied by a minority, woman or disadvantaged business.
Alternate Search Terms
- Meters (4235)
- Testers (4159)
- Test Instruments (3603)
- Temperature Testers (1272)
- Digital Thermometers (345)
- Temperature Monitors (315)
- Temperature Displays (276)
- Food Service Thermometers (195)
- Refrigerator/Freezer Thermometers (92)
- NSF-Certified Thermometers (85)
- Freezer Thermometers (47)
- Cold Room Thermometers (37)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask & Answer
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.