Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Surge Protection Device, 1 Phase, 230V
- Item # 19D444
- Mfr. Model # BSPM1275TN
- UNSPSC # 39121610
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 0.25 lbs.
- Item Surge Protection Device
- Phase 1
- Voltage 230VAC
- Max. Continuing Operating Voltage 275VAC
- Voltage Protection Rating 1250V (L-G)
- Nominal Discharge Current 20kA
- Modes of Protection L-G
- Filtering / Nonfiltering Nonfiltering
- Modular / Nonmodular Modular
- Mounting Style DIN Rail
- Enclosure Material Thermoplastic
- IP Rating 20
- Length 3.54"
- Width 0.71"
- Depth 2.56"
- Max. Surge Current Per Phase 40kA
- Max. Surge Current Per Mode 40kA
- Number of Poles 1
- Number of Wires 2
- Wire Gauge 14 to 2 AWG
- Standards IEC 61643-1, KEMA
- Includes Installation Instructions
- Green Certification or Other Recognition RoHS Compliant
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is RoHS Compliant.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.