Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
PV Phase Surge Protection Device, 600VDC Wye
- Item # 19D530
- Mfr. Model # BSPH3600YPVR
- UNSPSC # 39121610
- Catalog Page # 276
- Shipping Weight 0.7 lbs.
- Item Surge Protection Device
- Phase PV
- Voltage 600VDC Wye
- Max. Continuing Operating Voltage 700VDC
- Voltage Protection Rating 2.5kV or less
- Nominal Discharge Current 12.5kA
- Modes of Protection (DC+)-(DC-), (DC+/-)-G
- Filtering / Nonfiltering Nonfiltering
- Modular / Nonmodular Modular
- Mounting Style DIN Rail
- Enclosure Material Thermoplastic
- IP Rating 20
- Length 3.93"
- Width 2.13"
- Depth 2.56"
- Max. Surge Current Per Phase 25kA
- Max. Surge Current Per Mode 25kA
- Number of Poles 3
- Number of Wires 3
- Wire Gauge 14 to 2 AWG
- Standards UL 1449 3rd Edition, IEC 61643-1
- Green Certification or Other Recognition RoHS Compliant
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is RoHS Compliant.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.