Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Fuse Block, Industrial, 400A, 2 Pole
- Item # 39P353
- Mfr. Model # RM25400-2CR
- UNSPSC # 39121411
- Catalog Page # 260
- Shipping Weight 2.0 lbs.
- Item Fuse Block
- Series RM250
- Fuse Type Industrial
- Max. Amps 400
- Amperage Range 225 to 400
- Number of Poles 2
- For Fuse Series FRN-R, KTN-R, LPN-RK
- Fuse UL Class R
- Fuse Dimensions 10-7/64"L x 4-51/64"H x 7-19/64"W
- AC Voltage Rating 250VAC
- DC Voltage Rating 250VDC
- Fuse Block Design Covered
- Connector Type Box Lug
- Wire Size 4 AWG to 600 MCM
- Mounting Style Bolt Down
- Indicating / Nonindicating Nonindicating
- Fuse Holder Code N
- Length 9.50"
- Width 7-1/3"
- Features Protection Against Single Phase Motor Damage
- Standards UL Listed, CSA Certified
- Green Certification or Other Recognition RoHS Compliant
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is RoHS Compliant.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.