Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Fuse, 3A, AGC, 250VAC, PK 5
- Item # 4XH44
- Mfr. Model # AGC-3-R
- NSN #
- UNSPSC # 39121607
- Catalog Page # 268
- Shipping Weight 0.04 lbs.
- Fuse Amps3
- Indicating / NonindicatingNonindicating
- Voltage Rating250VAC
- SpeedFast Acting
- Body MaterialGlass
- Rejection / NonrejectionNonrejection
- Body StyleCylindrical
- Interrupt Rating200A at 250VAC, 10KA at 125VAC
- Functionally Equal ToBussmann MMB, Ferraz Shawmut GGC, Littelfuse 311, 312
- StandardsCE, UL 248-14 Guide JDYX, CSA Certification Class 1422-01
- Green Certification or Other RecognitionRoHS Compliant
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is RoHS Compliant.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask & Answer
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.