Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Time Delay, Cylindrical, Fuse, LPJ Series, 600VAC/300VDC, Nonindicating
- Item # 4XF39
- Mfr. Model # LPJ-60SP
- NSN # 5920-01-433-3419
- UNSPSC # 39121604
- Catalog Page # 264
- Shipping Weight 0.15 lbs.
- Item Fuse
- Fuse Amps 60A
- Indicating / Nonindicating Nonindicating
- Series LPJ
- Voltage Rating 600VAC/300VDC
- Speed Time Delay
- Element Dual
- Class J
- Body Material Melamine
- Rejection / Nonrejection Nonrejection
- Body Style Cylindrical
- Interrupt Rating 300kA at 600VAC, 100kA at 300VDC
- Length 2-3/8"
- Width Not Applicable
- Fuse Holder Code AA
- Depth Not Applicable
- Diameter 1-1/16"
- Functionally Equal To Littelfuse JTD
- Standards CE/UL-Special Purpose Guide JFHR/CSA Class 1422-02
- Green Certification or Other Recognition RoHS Compliant
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is RoHS Compliant.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.