Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Silver J-Hook, Wire or Threaded Rod Mounting Location, 30 lb. Max. Load Capacity
- Item # 4RHL8
- Mfr. Model # BCH12-W2
- UNSPSC # 31162606
- Catalog Page # 412
- Shipping Weight 0.08 lbs.
- Item J-Hook
- Mounting Location Wire or Threaded Rod
- Color Silver
- Max. Load Capacity 30 lb.
- Max. Cable Capacity 3/4"
- Material Galvanized Steel
- Description/Special Features Bat Wing Assembly
- Mounting Type #12 to 1/4" Drop Wire, Plan and Threaded Rod
- Standards TIA/EIA 569 Compliant, UL, cUL
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Fasteners (72780)
- Cable Organizers (598)
- Cable Management Organizers (596)
- Cable Supports (154)
- J- Hooks (129)
- Cable Hooks (126)
- Cable Hangers (104)
- Cable Management Hangers (104)
- Cable Support Brackets (84)
- J- Hook Hanger Brackets (51)
- J-Hook Hanger Brackets (51)
- Communications Cable Support Hooks (47)
- Support Hooks, Cable (47)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.