Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Adjustable Box Hanger, F/Light Fixture
- Item # 4RHH6
- Mfr. Model # BA50A
- UNSPSC # 39111501
- Catalog Page # 576
- Shipping Weight 1.2 lbs.
- ItemAdjustable Box Hanger
- For Use WithSpeaker Cases, Emergency Light Fixtures, and Other Such Items Installed in a Suspended Ceiling
- Description/Special Features25 lb. Load Limit without Drop Wire, 70 lb. Load Limit with Drop Wire
- FinishPre Galvanized Steel
- Height1-1/2 to 8-3/4"
- StandardsUL or cUL Listed
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Mounting Brackets (795)
- Wire Management Brackets (144)
- Electrical Support Brackets (101)
- Electrical Enclosure Brackets (53)
- Electrical Enclosure Mounts (53)
- Electrical Box Supports (49)
- Enclosure Mounts (40)
- Box Supports (35)
- T- Bar Clips (24)
- T-Bar Clips (21)
- Tee Bar Hangers (19)
- Drop Ceiling Box Supports (16)
- Ceiling Electrical Box Supports (7)
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.