Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Thermistor Thermometer, -40 to 300F, LCD
- Item # 2T618
- Mfr. Model # SH66A
- UNSPSC # 41112213
- Catalog Page # 850
- Shipping Weight 1.85 lbs.
- ItemThermistor Thermometer
- Temp. Range (F)-40 Degrees to 300 Degrees F
- Temp. Range (C)-40 Degrees to 150 Degrees C
- Temp. Accuracy+/-0.3 Degrees F or +/-0.5% of Reading
- Probe Connector1/8" Phono Plug
- Resolution0.1 Degrees F
- FeaturesMeasures Up to Three Temperatures Plus T1-T2-T3 Differential
- Auto Power OffYes
- Battery Type9V
- StandardsISO 17025 A2LA Accredited Calibration Laboratory
- Calibration CertificateFDA
- IncludesAir Probe, Immersion Probe, Surface Probe, Detachable Cover
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is manufactured or supplied by a minority, woman or disadvantaged business.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.