Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemTemperature Humidity Meter
- Relative Humidity Range10 to 95%
- Humidity Accuracy+/-2%
- Temp. Range (F)-40 Degrees to 300 Degrees
- Temp. Accuracy (F)+/-0.3 Degrees F
- Wet Bulb Temperature Range0 Degrees to 130 Degrees F
- Humidity Resolution0.01
- Temp. Range (C)-40 Degrees to 300 Degrees
- Temp. Accuracy (C)+/-0.3 Degrees F or +/-0.5% Reading, Whichever is Greater
- Temp. Resolution (F)0.1 Degrees
- Battery Type9V Alkaline
- Auto Power OffYes
- Humidity Probe Range (Deg. F)0 Degrees to 130 Degrees
- IncludesMfr. No. 1075 General Purpose Puncture Probe, Mfr. No. 4011 Pipe Strap Probe, Mfr. No. 5028 Humidity Probe
- Manufacturers Warranty Length5 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is manufactured or supplied by a minority, woman or disadvantaged business.
Alternate Search Terms
- Meters (4274)
- Testers (4196)
- Test Instruments (3698)
- Temperature Testers (1263)
- Temperature Meters (670)
- Digital Thermometers (355)
- Temperature Monitors (305)
- Humidity Monitors (86)
- Humidity Meters (81)
- Humidity Testers (64)
- Hygrometers (62)
- Relative Humidity Meters (56)
- RH (Relative Humidity) Meters (49)
- Relative Humidity Testers (45)
- Hygrometer Meters (32)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.